Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Are You Ready for the Sunner??



Buy your Theme Park Tickets Online

Are you ready for the summer? Have you booked your family vacation yet? If not I wanted to share this site with you. My family and I just came back from Orlando Florida. We had an amazing time. We're a family of 6 (me, hub, 17 year old twin stepsons and a 7 year old and 4 year old girls) so vacationing can be a huge expense for us. We have been to Orlando several times. The last time we went Karris (our 4 year old) was only 2. Over the last year she's become obsessed with Disney and looks at our family pictures all the time. She came in our bedroom one night in April, climbed in our bed with a picture in her hand of her Gabriella, (7) Ryan, Aiden (17 year old boys) and Minnie Mouse outside of Cinderella's castle. She pointed to herself and said "Mom is that me?" I told her it was and she got all filled up and said "why can't I remember?"  My husband and I looked at each other and it was like "we have to go!" I started looking around on line for airfare, hotel, rental car and of course tickets. The boys love Universal Studios and the girls love Disney. That is a lot of tickets so I was really trying to find a good deal. Any type of ticket discount I came across involved seeing a timeshare presentation. We really didn't want to waste time on that so one night when I was talking to my sister who is travel agent I asked her about park tickets. She told me that whenever she wants to offer a customer a discount she gets her Park tickets through  Undercover Tourist.
She told me that this is the only online ticket broker she uses. Undercover Tourist is an authorized reseller of all the attractions tickets they offer They are a Florida based, online travel company offering discount attractions and hotels for the world's favorite cities. They are recommended by The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2010 and Arthur Frommer and by many travel agents. If you click on the button above or below this post or on this link Undercover Tourist you can read the testimonials. We saved hundreds of dollars on our vacation using this service. Not to mention the time! I was talking to a woman at Islands of Adventure (where they just opened the Harry Potter them park. A true must see) who said she waited in line to buy her entrance tickets for 90 minutes. When you buy them through Undercover Tourist they ship them to your door free of charge. This really does save you time and money. Just check them out. They have tons of info and more discounts then you can imagine. Not just for Disney but for all the popular destinations. Really! I know you need a vacation! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment