Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Get $25 for Every $50 You Spend at PacSun BOGO Bathing Suits & More

Earlier this week I had to get a gift today for my niece's 16th bday. I was browsing online and my stepson Aiden said "try Pacsun. Kelly shops there all the time" so I did and was really surprised to see they had some great deals. In store and online. As many of you know I have twin stepsons who are 17 years old. When I went to Pacsun.com I was really surprised at the sales they had going. Aiden got a pair of boardshorts (really cheap) and sneakers. Ryan (other stepson) got 2 pairs of shorts and 2 tee shirts from the Summer Sale - Up to 50% Off! department and I got 2 new bathing suits. Buy one get one free deal here: Girls Swim - Up to 50% Off Buy One, Get One Free! Now we have "Pacloot"!! which I will probably use in stores because right now if you sign up for PacSun Emails you will get a 15% coupon to use in store or online. Pacsun does not come out with many printable coupons so make sure to get yours now!! A friend of mine told me she signed up like 6 months ago. A day or two later she told her daughter to sign up but when she signed on the promotion was already over so you never know. Looks like it is something they only run occasionally. I put links to some of the really good stuff below but don't worry - I'm sure you will find much more! :)


Get 15% off when you sign up for PacSun emails
Spend $50 and get $25 Off your Next Order!
Free Shipping and Returns on Shoes!
Shorts Sale - Up to 50% Off!
Free Standard Shipping on Orders of $85 or More
Summer Sale - Up to 50% Off!
Girls Swim - Up to 50% Off & Buy One, Get One Free!
Tees Sale - Up to 60% Off
PacSun Girls Daily Deal - Every day a new deal!
Guys Boardshorts Sale - Up to 50% Off!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment